Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A Different Take on Stripes

Last night I had dinner with friend and It-girl, Taleen, and we agreed that stripes are really big right now. I am seeing the classic combinations of white-and-navy and black-and-white stripes all over the place, and we seem to have developed an addiction for buying striped things. But here is a completely different take on stripes that totally wowed me and bursts out of the classic striped look.

These pumps from Kate Spade are totally brilliant. I love how most of the shoe is a soft neutral shade but the heel is striped in a rainbow of color. I'm definitely keeping watch for when these go on sale.

| Photo Credit: from Kate Spade. |

2 comments:

Mlle T said...

Nude heels are really in too. These add a perfect pop with the heel. Want.

maizie clarke said...

Check out my kate spade DIY here!!
http://chicdonecheap.blogspot.com/2011/07/kate-spade-shoe-diy.html

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...