Thursday, February 17, 2011

All the Girls in Potrero Have Shoes Like These

I bought these shoes from Urban Outfitters hoping they would be good walking shoes that aren't sneakers. I never feel like I am myself when wearing sneakers (I don't really do casual), so it's hard for me to find shoes I can actually travel in. Alas, the tongue on these tan oxfords rubbed my feet in a funny spot. I was strongly considering returning them.

The day that I was going to put together my returns for shipping, I popped over to Whole Foods for my daily grocery run. I could not help but notice that at least three other girls shopping at the Potrero Hill Whole Foods were wearing shoes just like these—menswear-inspired tan or brown oxford flats with cutouts and/or cute detailing. I decided to keep the shoes because they suddenly had a cool factor (which meant they didn't need to be comfortable!). Here are some other options for if you are looking to blend in here in Potrero.
|1. Lucky Brand, Christa | 2. Dorothy Perkins, Tan Soft Brogues | 3. Jeffrey Campbell, Miller Oxford | 4. Aldo, Zulaiga |

| Photo Credit: top. Me; 1–4. See links provided. |

No comments:

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...